We are open and look forward to welcoming guests back to our wonderful location!
Leap out of lock down and jump into Spring!
For fishing, surfing, swimming, walking or just relaxing in beautiful surroundings – it doesn’t get any better than this. We’re sure that you’ll find plenty to do in the area and if you get tired of relaxing on the beautiful Cape Paterson beaches you can explore further afield. Cape Paterson is only 40km from Phillip Island and 70km from Wilson’s Promontory. There’s also the glorious South Gippsland scenery in between. In particular, the drive from Cape to nearby Inverloch is one of the most spectacular roads in Victoria and one of the areas best kept secrets.
n line with current government guidelines, we can ensure that the health and safety of our guests and staff are our priority. You can read about the changes we have made here: Welcome Back to Cape Paterson
Book on line here or call our friendly staff on 03 5674 4507.
- Offer available on Powered Sites only.
- Offer is subject to availability and must be mentioned at the time of booking.
- Offer applies from 18 September 2020 to 4 October 2020, minimum 2 night stays. Yes, this includes Sept school holidays!
- Price includes two adults. Additional persons charged at standard rate.
- Sorry, no further discounts apply.