Phillip Island glamping
Glamping is all the craze at the moment and for good reason! Our glamping accommodation in Phillip Island offers you the opportunity to escape into tranquil nature without sacrificing luxury and the creature comforts of the modern world.
Camp in style at our elegant beachside glamping sites, with a large range of facilities that will allow you to fully enjoy the beauty of the surrounding natures while still feeling pampered! We have two glamping sites available for guests depending on how many guests are tagging along.
The first option is the ideal couples retreat, a 4-metre bell tent with a queen-sized mattress, the second sleeps up to five people, with a variety of bed arrangements available to suit the needs of your group.
What’s included in your glamping tent
- A beautifully styled room with a comfortable mattress, high-quality blankets, towels, sheets and pillows that provide you with a relaxing and cozy place to spend the night.
- A heater or fan (depending on time of year), bedside lighting, digital radio and an umbrella for those warmer months!
- Full range of cooking equipment, including cutlery, kettles, toasters and pans.
- Tea and coffee essentials
- Outdoor sitting area
- Small esky for a couple of cold ones!
- We of course clean and pack down the tent for you, all you have to do is enjoy and take anything you brought with you.
Things to pack
- A fun-loving, relaxed attitude
- Towels for the beach (towels for showering provided)
- Toiletry essentials
- Ice for the esky
- Large eskys for food and drinks.
Click the button below to book a glamping tent for your getaway! Given we have to set-up the tent and sites are not always available, it’s imperative you book in advance to avoid disappointment. If you have any questions about our glamping sites feel free to contact our friendly team.
If you’re not sold on glamping but still want to stay near the beach on the Bass Coast, we also have oceanside villa accommodation in Cape Paterson.