Check-in time – 2pm
Early or late arrivals are by prior arrangement only.
Departure time is 10am – Late checkouts may be available till 5pm subject to fee and availability.
All park occupants are required to observe State and Local Laws applicable to the Park and the Park Rules located on the reverse side of our Park map which is supplied to you on arrival.
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Cape Paterson Holiday Park in advance.
- We do not service the Units during your stay.
- All guests must be 18 years of age or older, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Minimum Booking Periods
In order to ensure smooth changeovers with minimum disruption to guests, our Xmas/January cabin bookings are staggered with 7, 8 or 9 minimum night stays.
Allocation of any particular site is not guaranteed.
Minimum booking periods apply to Cabin and Unit on Weekends (2 nights) long weekends (3 nights) Summer Period (7 nights) and Easter (4 nights).
Payment and Deposits
Generally (excepting some peak periods) the 1st night’s tariff must be paid at time of booking, with the balance due on arrival.
All fees must be paid in full for the high season no later than 1st November for Christmas/January bookings and 1st March for Easter bookings.
Payments may be made by cash, credit card or EFTPOS.
All monies will be refunded as per conditions listed in our cancellations policy. Please refer to our Cancellation Policy below.
In the event of your booking being cancelled prior to arrival the following conditions apply:
Where a booking is cancelled within 14 days of arrival the deposit will be forfeited.
Where a booking is cancelled more than 14 days prior to the booking date, a refund will be made at Management discretion.
Peak Period Cancellation Policy (Christmas, Easter & Special Events):
Cancellations 30 days or more prior to arrival date – $70 cancellation fee
Cancellations between 7 to 30 days prior to arrival date – 50% cancellation fee, minimum $70
Cancellations of less than 7 days prior to arrival date – Sorry, no refund is given
Park Management reserves the right to relocate or cancel any booking at its discretion
Cape Paterson Holiday Park is a Pet Friendly Park seasonally on Powered & Un-Powered sites only. Date restrictions apply.
Max. 2 Pets per site
Pets are only allowed between 1st of May and 30th of November.
Pets are not allowed over any Long Weekends and Local Special Events.
We the owners of our pet agree to:
- The pet must be leashed at all times whilst not in your van or tent. No exceptions. A leash must be no more than 2 metres in length, and no pet ‘runs’ to be set up by pet owners.
- The pet must have access to water at all times
- The pet must be supervised at all times and never left unattended including inside a tent or van.
- For health and safety reasons pets are not allowed in any common areas of the Park including: games rooms, camp kitchens, amenities, playgrounds, reception or any public areas.
- For health and safety reasons pets must not be washed or cleaned anywhere within the Park (unless a designated pet wash area has been provided). Additionally, any pet related accessories such pet blankets, etc should not be washed or cleaned within the Park.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for picking up and disposing of their pet’s waste, in a sealed ‘pet do’ plastic bag and disposed of in rubbish bins.
- Pet owners are 100% responsible for vaccinating their pets against severe, life-threatening diseases that have a global distribution, and will be held responsible for any injuries or disease caused to other guests and pets using the park.
- Pet owners are personally responsible, and will be held to be so, for any and all personal injuries and/or property damage or losses in relation to any actions by or because of their pet.
- The pet owner must agree that the Park owner/manager reserves the right to evict any guests who breaches any of the above rules or whose pet is deemed noisy, disruptive, and aggressive or the subject of complaints from other guests. It is the pet owner’s responsibility and the pet owner’s alone to control and manage their pet. If in the view of the Park management this has not happened to an acceptable level the owner and the pet may be evicted from the Park, without prior warning, immediately at the manager’s discretion.